I’ve had a few people ask me what products I use for makeup. So here it is 🙂
1. I start off with a clean face and I use a moisturizer from Perfectly Posh called “look natural night & day you are the one”
2. After letting the moisturizer absorb and dry on my face, I then apply “L’Oreal Paris: Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in shade fair.” I love this product because its 4 in 1 it primes, corrects, hydrates, & perfects. I have combination skin so i need extra hydrating. I also have blemishes and freckles. The BB cream has beads of color that blend when rubbed into the skin. I found this product at Walgreen’s but its carried in a lot of stores.
3. Keep in mind i rub my moisturizer, my BB cream, and my foundation in with my fingers. For foundation I use “L’Oreal Paris: True Match Lumi in shade neutral.” I love this product because it give my skin a glow, it has medium coverage without feeling too heavy, lasts me all day, and has SPF 20. I also found this product at Walgreen’s.
5. At this point my face looks pretty light/washed out looking. So I like to contour my face. I don’t do too much contouring just the basics: cheekbones, forehead/hairline and nose. I use wet n wild mega glo contouring palette contour in shade Dulce De leches”. I found this product at Target. ( I couldn’t find it on Amazon 😦 )
6. I fill my eyebrows in even thought they are full and dark. The kit pictured is a Christmas kit from sally’s beauty supply I use a medium brown color 2 shades lighter than my eyebrow hair and an angled brush.
7. For my eye shadow, since I have blue eyes the best color to make my eyes pop is copper tones. I found this shimmery duo at Target. I use the light color all over all the way to my eyebrows, I use the copper color in my crease, and I use the dark color on the outer edge and blend it into the crease. I use my ecotools blending brush.