I see all kinds of pins on Pinterest about how Stay at Home moms make money from home. A lot of the jobs you need to have a degree to do…well I don’t so a lot of those options haven’t panned out too well for me. So Instead i have found small ways to make some side money that add up.And all of these are apps on my phone that I can just casually do while holding my babies. And the BEST PART IS THEY ARE ALL FREE APPS! (Keep in mind I have an iphone so im not sure how these will work for any other phone, but its worth checking out!)
- Inbox Dollars: I answer surveys and I signed up to read emails and get paid. This takes some time to do but if you do a little a day it begins to add up quick.
2.ibotta: I use this app a lot. What I do is I look up the stores I plan to go shop at the day of. I check to see if there are any items I need that are being featured on ibotta. If i buy any of the items then when I get home i will scan the items and take a picture of the receipt and get paid for that shopping trip.
Check out Ibotta to get cash back! Use my referral code, k9shaw, and you can earn an extra $10. Sign up at https://ibotta.com/r/k9shaw
3.Safeway: I shop at Safeway alot because my Husband likes there produce and meat quality. There “Just for u” app lets you pick out coupons for items you buy and add them to your card from the app so that when you use your Safeway card the coupons are automatically used on your purchase.
4. Retail Me Not: I mostly use this app at Bath and Body Works, because I buy there hand soaps for both my bathrooms and my kitchen. Kind of addicted… Retail me Not has coupons for alot of stores. You can use the coupons online or in store depending on the coupon.
5. Cartwheel by Target: This one is pretty popular and alot of people know about it. I check my list and what is on my cartwheel app before going and always save about $10 minimum. If you don’t know what it is, Its an app for target that gives you discounts like coupons and you pull up the bar code on the app at checkout to get the coupons from the app that you have chosen.
6.ThredUP: So since i have 2 young kids, This app is kind of amazing! I go on it and request a clean up bag. they ship me a preaddressed bag that I send back free full of my kids’ clothes they have grown out of along with mine of my husbands stuff too. They have a list of brands and types of clothes you can send in to get paid from them. After they have received the bag of clothes you can choose to buy more things from there site, or you can cash out to your paypal.
Check out thredUP, the web’s largest selection of like-new designer looks at up to 90% off retail. It’s also the easiest way to clean out your closet by ordering a Clean Out Kit. Use my link for $10 off!
Use thsi code to sign up and get $10 free( which makes your cleanout bag free👍🏻)
Update: Thredup now charges to send you a bag to fill 😦 so I dont use thsi as much die to not making as much a profit.
7. Poshmark: This is similar to the ThredUp but instead you post pictures and people buy from you, they pay the shipping and you get a prepaid shipping label emailed to you to print out to ship the item.
Join me on Poshmark, the #1 app to buy & sell fashion. Shop 5,000+ brands at up to 70% off! Sign up with code GLGDL to save $5: https://bnc.lt/focc/mqvhkz8naB
8. RecieptHog: I love this app its super easy to earn rewards/coins that can be redeemed for amazon giftcards, paypal cash, or magazine subscriptions. With this app you scan your reciepts from just about anywhere and they give you coins or you can spin a wheel to win prizes.
So far these are the only apps I have found that are non time consuming at one time and that actually add up. 🙂